Last Updated Jun 20, 2023
This Policy describes:
- The types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites available at https://www.undivided.com/, https://undivided.us/, https://workingundivided.com/, (collectively, the “Website”) as well as any subdomains, websites, blogs, and other internet properties directly owned by Undivided; and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, then please do not use our Website. By using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see below, “Changes to this Policy”). Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
What We Collect
To ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience, we will store, use, and share information about you in accordance with this Policy. We may collect several types of information from users of the Website, including:
Personal Information is any information that can be used to individually identify you from a larger group, or any information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household. Personal Information does not include publicly available information from government records, deidentified or aggregate information, or information excluded from the scope of certain data privacy laws. The categories of Personal Information we may collect, use, store, and/or disclose include:
- Identifiers, such as first and last names, addresses, email addresses, IP addresses, and phone numbers;
- Payment Information, such as credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates, and security codes;
- Demographics, such as your age, race, national origin, religion or creed, church affiliation, marital status, sex, or veteran or military status;
- Employment Information, such as your current or past job history;
- Internet or Other Network Activities, such as your interactions with the Website, including any comments or messages provided in the free text boxes.
We may also collect deidentified information from you and aggregate information that may not by itself reasonably identify you as the source when you navigate the Website (“Deidentified Information”). Deidentified Information may include your: (i) device type, (ii) device operating system, (iii) internet browser type, (iv) internet service provider, (v) referring/exit pages, (vi) date/time stamp, and (vii) clickstream information. We will take reasonable measures to ensure that Deidentified Information we collect is not personally identifiable and may not later be easily used to identify you as required by applicable law.
How We Collect It
The information we collect depends on what you do when you visit or utilize the Website. We only collect information that you choose to provide to us, and we collect that information in various ways, including:
Directly from You
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering and/or completing forms on the Website, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on the Website including when you:
- Request information about us or our products and services;
- Submit an employment application;
- Subscribe to our email newsletters;
- Make a donation;
- Register for a training, event, or cohort;
- Participate in activities on the Website (such as posting messages or entering contests);
- Contacting us.
This may include information we collect from you “offline”, such as when you attend or participate in an event or program we sponsor, or when we interact with you in other ways in person.
Automated Information Collection
In addition to the information that you provide directly to us, we may also collect information, including Personal Information and/or Deidentified Information, about you during your visit to our Website. We collect this information using automated tools that are detailed below. These tools may collect information about your behavior and your computer system, such as your internet address (IP address), the pages you have viewed, and actions you have taken while using the Website. Some of the tools we use to automatically collect information about you may include:
- Cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file transmitted from a website to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are usually defined in one of two ways, and we may use both of them:
- Session cookies, which do not stay on your computer after you close your browser, and
- Persistent cookies, which remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
- Additionally, we may use web beacons, which are single-pixel, electronic images embedded in the Website that allow us to gather information about your browsing activities on the Website.
Of course, if you do not wish to have cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at any times by modifying your internet browser’s settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from full use of the Website’s features or lose access to some functionality.
- Embedded Web Links. Links provided in our emails and, in some cases, on third-party websites may include tracking technology embedded in the link. The tracking is accomplished through a redirection system. The redirection system allows us to understand how the link is being used by email recipients. Some of these links will enable us to identify that you have personally clicked on the link and this may be attached to the Personal Information that we hold about you. This data is used to improve our service to you and to help us understand the performance of our marketing campaigns.
From Third Party Services
We may, from time to time, collect Personal Information about you from third parties who assist us in our operations and whose privacy practices may differ from the practices described in this Policy. We do not make any representations or warranties concerning, and will not in any way be liable for, any informational content, products, services, software, or other materials available through third parties. Your use of third parties’ services and/or third party websites is governed by and subject to the terms and conditions of those third parties and/or third party websites. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies and statements of such third parties and/or third party websites.
How We Use Your Information
The Personal Information we gather and that you provide is collected to provide you information and the services you request, in addition to various other legitimate business purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Responding to your inquiries, questions, requests, and support needs efficiently.
- Providing you with a more personalized and optimized experience on the Website.
- Improving the content on our web pages, customizing the content and layout of our web pages, and managing our everyday business needs.
- Improving the Website and our programs, offerings, and services.
- Preventing malicious activity and providing you with a secure experience.
- Providing marketing communications that are effective and optimized for you. You have the right to opt-out at any time.
- Keeping you up-to-date with the latest programs and offerings available from us.
- Preventing unwanted messages or content.
- Measuring the browsing and usage activities and patterns of the Website and the performance of our marketing programs.
- Managing online donations and accounts.
- Authenticating users, facilitating secure payments, responding to a legal request or claim, conducting audits, and enforcing our terms and policies.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use Personal Information we collected from or about you for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or lease your information to any third party. We may disclose your Personal Information to our trusted third-party business partners in accordance with this Policy. We work with a number of partners that help us process your requests, deliver customer service and support, send email marketing communications, and provide experiences that you have come to expect from us. We may share your Personal Information with these third parties to enable them to fulfill the service that they provide to us. These third-party partners are under contract to keep your Personal Information secure and not to use it for any reason other than to fulfill the serve we have requested from them.
Otherwise, except as described in this Policy, we will not share your Personal Information with third parties without your notice and consent, unless it is under one of the following circumstances:
- Sharing with our affiliates and partners within the Undivided group.
- Responding to duly authorized information request from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Complying with any law, regulations, subpoena, court order, or other similar legal or administrative process.
- Investigating and helping prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity.
- Enforcing or protecting the rights and properties of Undivided or its subsidiaries.
- Protecting the rights or personal safely of Undivided’s employees.
If we become involved in a transaction involving the sale of our assets, such as a merger or acquisition, or if we are transferred to another company, we may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information as part of the transaction. If the surviving entity in that transaction is not us, the surviving company may use your Personal Information pursuant to its own privacy policies, and those policies may be different from this Policy.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Other than as disclosed in this Policy, the Website does not track users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. Therefore, the Website does not operate any differently when it receives Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals from your internet web browser.
We will retain your Personal Information while you maintain an account with us or to the extent necessary to provide the services through the Website. Thereafter, we will keep Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary: (i) to respond to any queries from you; (ii) to demonstrate we treated you fairly; (iii) for ordinary business continuity procedures; or (iv) to comply with any applicable laws. We delete Personal Information within a reasonable period after we no longer need the information for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences
We want to provide you with relevant information that you have requested.
If we provide subscription-based services, such as email newsletters, we will allow you to make choices about what information you provide at the point of information collection or at any time after you have received a communication from us while you are subscribed. Any transactional or service-oriented messages are usually excluded from such preferences, as such messages are required to respond to your requests or to provide goods and services, and are not intended for the purposes of marketing. Specifically, while you may opt-out of marketing communications at any time, we reserve the right to email you administrative notices regarding the Website, as permitted under the CAN-SPAM Act.
We will not intentionally send you email newsletters and marketing emails unless you consent to receive such marketing information. After you request to receive these emails, you may opt out of them at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that by opting out or unsubscribing you may affect other services you have requested we provide to you, in which email communication is a requirement of the service provided.
Any such communications you receive from us will be administered in accordance with your preferences and this Policy.
Accuracy and Access to Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain and process your information accurately. We have processes in place to maintain all of our information in accordance with relevant data governance frameworks and legal requirements. We employ technologies designed to help us maintain information accuracy on input and processing.
Where we can provide you access to your Personal Information in our possession, we will always ask you for a username and password to help protect your privacy and security. We recommend that you keep your password safe, that you change it periodically, and that you do not disclose it to any other person or allow any other person to use it.
If you ever wish to access, update, change, delete, or otherwise control your Personal Information, you may do so by making such changes through your account or contacting us directly for assistance. To help us process your request, please provide sufficient information to allow us to identify you in our records. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to handle requests to access, update, change, or delete Personal Information without unreasonable delay.
California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits Users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the Contact Information provided below.
Other State Privacy Rights
Residents of certain other states may have additional rights and choices related to their personally identifiable information that are not explicitly set out in this Policy. If you believe that you may have such rights and wish to exercise them, where applicable, please contact us please contact us using the Contact Information below. Please be aware that your rights are limited to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Information of Minors
For Website Visitors Outside of the United States
The Website is designed for use by individuals in the United States only. We do not warrant or represent this Policy or the Website’s use of your Personal Information complies with the laws of any other jurisdiction. Furthermore, to provide you with our services, we may store, process, and transmit information in the United States and other locations around the world, including countries that may not have the same privacy and security laws as yours. Regardless of the country in which such information is stored, we will process your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
Safeguarding the Information We Collect
We take reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in order to protect your Personal Information against accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we can never promise 100% security. You have a responsibility, as well, to safeguard your information through the proper use and security of any online credentials used to access your Personal Information, such as a username and password. If you believe your credentials have been compromised, please change your password. Please also notify us of any unauthorized use.
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
We value your opinions and welcome your feedback. To contact us about this Policy or your Personal Information, please contact us:
Via email: info@Undivided.com
7672 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45236